No matter what women love to wear saree. It reflects their culture and it makes them feel strong. And we know unless it's time to wear one you would have never thought how to wear a saree, isn't it?
That is why to be comfortable we offer the best quality pure cotton sarees in various designs and patterns which is simply loved by everyone. Cotton and comfort work best for you when you are up for any casual or formal occasions. Frionkandy is one of the promising Cotton Saree Manufacturers from Jaipur where our collection is full of some beauties that you will fall in love with.
But before buying a saree are you worried about how to drape it? Then don't worry our easy guide can help you drape a saree most simply. Before draping a saree it is also essential to know the various saree styles and various drapes related to that particular style. We believe that saree is something that makes a woman look gorgeous along with being trendy and modern. You need a stylish design and in our collection, we have the best bagru printed sarees in the latest prints to catch the attention of the people around you.
Now, coming back to draping a saree. Yes, it is not as easy as wearing a pyjama or a t-shirt but trust us the following steps can surely help you:
1. You require a matching petticoat or underskirt with your saree. Wear your blouse and petticoat and figure out where the fall of your saree is.
2. Start twisting your saree around your waist along with tucking the fabric in the petticoat.
3. Once twisted around the waist start making pleats of the leftover fabric. One pleat at a time. Before making the pleats check the length of the saree so that at any point it doesn’t come in your footwear from down.
4. On the right side of the navel tuck those pleats inside the petticoat neatly. For more stiffness, you can tie the pleats with a safety pin which do not let your pleats budge.
5. With the rest of the fabric turn it around your waist again and bring it on the shoulder while also remember to adjust the size in a way that it is up to your knees from the back. Again, use a safety pin to secure the pallu on your shoulder and make sure it doesn’t fall.
6. Wear your makeup, heels, accessories, and get your hair done to just rock the floor with your amazing look.
This is the most basic style of draping saree whereas there are a other styles as well such as
1. Dhoti style
2. Neck drape style
3. Mermaid style
4. Butterfly style
5. Mumtaz style and more
Wearing a saree is always a beautiful thing and we want you to have the best one for yourself and feel smart and confident. We deal with high-quality family, functions, and more.